Sunday, July 6, 2008

1 Year Old!

Today was my (real) First Birthday! Mommy and I had a Girl's Day because Daddy had to work :( We went to a waterfront park where I met some new friends who sang "Happy Birthday" to me in English and Portuguese! Afterward, we went to Mommy's favorite coffee & dessert place for a yummy birthday treat! I had a great day, and can't wait for my special day next year!
Practicing my walking

Think I have a Fan Club!

Being serenaded by my new friends

Mommy & Me at the waterfront



2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi Alison,

Avery is beautiful. I have been thinking about you recently. Kristin Baldwin recently came out to San Diego to visit me in Orange County and we were wondering how you were doing. Happy Belated Birthday to Avery! My 2 little ones are growing so fast.

Sylvia (Chun) Lin