Thursday, February 19, 2009

Meanwhile...Back in Brazil

Whew! Mommy and I survived the ten-hour flight back down to Brazil. We were lucky Daddy was able to meet up with us in São Paulo, so we wouldn't be by ourselves for the layover and final flight home to Brasilia. Personally, I think Daddy just couldn't wait to see us! ;)

One of the great things about coming back after a long time away is getting to play with all my toys! I've been busy playing with puzzles, reading my favorite books, and just having a good 'ol time - somehow, these toys feel new all over to me?!



I'm also excited to be starting pre-school this week! I already know some friends who attend my school, and I can't wait to meet a bunch of new, friendly faces! I'll be sure to have Mommy take plenty of pics to commemorate my big day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Avery, I'm Leo, I'm your Daddy's friend. I just wanted to say you are the cutest cutie in town and wish you a great time in Brazil! :)

xoxo!!