Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Fantastic Fun Times Weekend!

What a wonderful weekend I had in the Texas Hill Country - first with my favorite cousins, Isabela and Sofia, and then with my newest buddies (and partners in silliness), Evan and Cullen Janecek!

The good times kicked off with a visit from Isabela...(isn't she a diva ;)
...and her baby sister, Sofia (kinda precious, huh?)
We had a great time practicing our artistic talents...
(Uh-oh, wish Mommy hadn't taken this incriminating picture!)Making each other laugh...
Or just pining for some river time.
...And when The Guys (aka River Monkeys) showed up - that's exactly where we went!
Evan and Cullen's Daddy, Mr. Scott, helped me make my way over the low-water crossing. You like my river shoes? :)
And a little later, Mommy suited me all up for The Big Splash

After a good swim, we were all ready for a snack and some cartoon-watching
...Except, I don't think Evan and Cullen really appreciated me taking their Legos to munch on!
I can't think of a better way to spend a summer weekend, and can't wait to go back! Next time, I want my Daddy to be there, too. Miss you, Daddy!

No comments: