Sunday, July 11, 2010

Scenes from a Birthday Party

DSC_1720

Aunt Brooke and Uncle Mark hosted a grand little party for my 3rd Birthday. I invited lots of friends, who couldn't wait to have a splashing good time!
DSC_1728

I however, had hesitations about swimming in the waterslide with the "big kids." I preferred the drier activities, like munching on yummies...
DSC_1732

DSC_1713

Isla (with great aunt Betty) was veeery interested in all that colorful cake business. Next year, Isla!
DSC_1717

The best part of the day was when Daddy arrived - he flew in all the way from Brazil, and surprised me at my party! I was so happy, I cried.
DSC_1737

Later, everyone sang "Happy Birthday" to me, but we made blowing out the candles a family effort
DSC_1759

I also opened some really fantastic gifts!
DSC_1752

DSC_1745

...And of course, had to try them out as soon as we got home to Mims and Pops'.
DSC_1765
What an awesome birthday!

No comments: