Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy (Bunny) Trails, to You!

Whew! What an Easter week we had! Easter is probably the most-celebrated holiday here, and the Brazilians put on a grand show. We had lots of fun at school, exchanging chocolate eggs with our friends, AND I ended up having TWO visits from the Easter Bunny!

I was a little sad, though, that I wasn't able to hunt Easter Eggs with my cousin, Isabela, like we did last year. We did our best to send our Easter Bunny love through Skype!
Once we got word the Easter Bunny had paid a visit, we headed to the back yard to find some goodie-filled eggs! Daddy helped me get started....
But, I was quickly on my way to finding all the eggs!
Mmmmm....gotta love the gummies!
I must have been in a sugar-induced coma to let Mommy & Daddy put these crazy bunny ears on me! {Sheesh!}
I hope you all had a happy, and yummy Easter!

No comments: