Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Big 2-0

Months, that is! Friday was my 20-month old birthday - Mommy and Daddy just can't believe I'm only four months shy of my second birthday! I don't know why, I'm such a big girl; I weigh almost 23 lbs and am 30+ inches tall (Mommy knew I had a growth spurt!)
I'm having a good time at school, but I still love being home the most - where I spend my time reading my favorite books...
Running around like a Ban-shee...
Shakin' my booty (and getting mad at Mommy for taking a picture of it!)












I have to admit, though...my absolute favorite thing to do (to Mommy & Daddy's dismay) is watch my Dora the Explorer dvd - a gift from Mims!
...but playing outside is my second-favorite thing! Do you wanna come down to Brazil to see me? I'll be waiting!

No comments: